28 weeks







7 months!!! Can't believe it, where has the time gone? Count down is on! Ben and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary this week. I can't believe how time flies. It seems like just yesterday that we were saying "I Do" to each-other and planning our life together as husband and wife. Now we are planning our life as parents!! Exciting and terrifying all at the same time. How will we be as parents? Where is the manual for the do's and don't of raising children?

For our anniversary, we went to dinner at a steak house. I have eaten steak a couple of times at home, but never at a restaurant. A new experience for me. I had no clue how I liked my steak seasoned or cooked. But let me say...... it tasted amazing!!! I don't know if my taste buds will ever convert back to preferring chicken over red meat once the baby comes. We also got a laugh as I was getting ready for dinner. First, my inny has now become an outy! Not the prettiest site I've seen. Second, I was unable to put the strap on my heals. I couldn't bend down and reach them, so Ben had to strap them around my kankles and they would barely fasten! Weird to ask for help with the simplest of things. We enjoyed the night and reminisced on our last amazing 2 years together and are looking forward to many more amazing years together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Proud Parents

My photo
eager to meet our little one in December