10 weeks







2nd doctor's appointment. At this point we are still in a little shock that we will be parents by the end of this year but also getting a little excited too. Our doctor attempted to doppler a heartbeat, but was not able to. I never thought I would be so stressed out about all of this. He again, reassured the both of us that this was completely normal this early on. He wanted me to get another ultrasound. Apart of me was excited to see the growth of our little one and the other part of me was so nervous. Of course the doctor was right and the ultrasound verified that everything was going just fine. Again, words cannot describe our emotions as we looked at our little one on the ultrasound. On the last ultrasound all we could see was a grey area that they labeled as a baby. Now just 4 weeks later, the ultrasound shows us a baby with hands and feet. Heartbeat of 167 bmp. The doctor guesses it's a girl (but then I remember he guessed it was a boy the first visit. Once bringing this to his attention, he says now he can't be wrong. The lighting of the ultrasound makes our little one appear to have very large lips. I say, just bigger lips to kiss one day. They say at this week, the baby is no bigger than a lime. Then the ultrasound tech switched to 3D ultrasound. WOW!! Now we can't wait until our next ultrasound, should be even more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Proud Parents

My photo
eager to meet our little one in December