20 weeks









Big week this week! The half way mark!!! Overall I've been feeling more like myself the last couple weeks. I even was able to clean the majority of the house and do the laundry all in one day, haven't done that for ever it seems. We have started getting the baby's room ready. Right now it is a guest room with the a junk closet. What a project that turned out to be. The Good Will got the majority of the stuff in the closet.

Some more big news......

I finally felt the gymnastic tricks going on inside my belly. I wasn't sure at first if thats what I was feeling but pretty sure it is. The last two nights the baby has been really active late at night. And by late night, I mean after 9:00 p.m. I guess I am just getting prepared for nights of little sleep. Never know when I am going to feel our little one say hello but excited for when I do. Looking forward to when Ben can feel our little peanut!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Proud Parents

My photo
eager to meet our little one in December