22 weeks




What a great week!! Ben's mother treated the whole family to a week in Kauai. What an amazing island. I would have to say that this would be the most gorgeous out of all the hawaiian islands. Although a hurricane was threatening the week, we were fortunate that it only was a tropical depression. The week was packed full of activities from snorkeling, exploring waterfalls, eating snow cones, relaxing on the beach, to a luau. By the end of the week I was definitely tired. I didn't realize how tiring even walking on the beach could be with this extra weight. I can feel the pregnancy waddle starting. I have also starting buying economy size tums and zantac from Costco, gotta love heartburn!!!! I would have to say the best thing about this week is that Ben was finally able to feel the movement of our little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Proud Parents

My photo
eager to meet our little one in December