32 weeks

yes I am getting enormous! Enough said....

How many Grindel's does it take to put together a crib?
Answer: 5.... 4 to complete the manual labor and 1 prego to supervise

finished crib

the room is finally looking like a nursery


It's been a busy week. We finally stopped procrastinating and bought the furniture for the nursery. Ben and his family spent the day putting the crib together and arranging the room. I then spent the day putting all the stuff we got from the baby shower in the room. Wow! Now I go in the nursery a couple times a day and image our little one in there and all the memories soon to be made.

I also had a Dr.'s appointment this past week. Everything is still going well. He is unsure if the baby is head down or not. About 80% are head down by now, so hopefully our little one won't be too stubborn and get into the right position before delivery.

My favorite past time lately (besides sleeping) is just watching by belly move. It still completely amazes me that the little baby inside my belly growing and preparing itself for the outside world. What a miracle pregnancy is!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Proud Parents

My photo
eager to meet our little one in December