33 weeks- Sedona getaway



My mother and I went to Sedona for a 2 night retreat. It was so nice to just get away and relax. We went on an easy hike the day we got there along the creek. It was a sight to behold.... us crossing the creek in certain areas.... not the most elegant hikers! We saw the changing colors of the leaves, brought back some happy memories of my childhood. Although it was an easy hike, I was completely tired afterwards. Something that was so easy before being pregnant was now a challenge. The next day we ate breakfast at Wildflower Bread Co. We split french toast that was stuffed with whipped cream cheese and a side of wild blueberry jam. I have only one word..... AMAZING! We walked around some shops, too expensive to buy anything, but nice to just window shop. We then went on another short hike and then back to the hotel to soak my tired feet in the nice warm spa. The clouds started getting darker and then came the snow! What a great memory of our trip. We don't see a whole lot of snow living in Phoenix. Sedona is just such an amazing place, can't wait to experience it with our little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Proud Parents

My photo
eager to meet our little one in December