34 weeks



The baby and I went to our first Cardinal's football game this week. We went with some friends and had a blast! I had another doctor's appointment this week. He is pretty sure the head is down and said everything is going well. He would like me to stop working and take it easy, but I am stubborn and want to take the full 12 weeks off once the baby has arrived. Hopefully I will get my way. I now have to go see the doctor weekly until delivery. I can't believe being pregnant is almost over. I remember in the beginning, I thought it would take forever to get here. Now that it is here, I want more time to prepare. Crazy what your mind puts you through. I find myself spending a lot of time in the baby's room. I either am organizing everything for the hundredth time or just sitting in the rocking chair imaging holding our little one. I am just in complete "awe" as I think about how much our lives are going to be enriched with our little one in just only a few short weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Proud Parents

My photo
eager to meet our little one in December