37 weeks- Thanksgiving

So as of today our little one is 37 weeks 6 days or 265 days old. I now have been pregnant for 9 1/4 months and 95% complete with the pregnancy. But, who is counting right? Now it is just a waiting game with me having no control over when our little one will arrive. I guess we know who is the boss already!

Every day seems to be going by in slow motion. I am amazed how functional I can be with such little sleep. I got 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep the other night and was the happiest person in the world. Normally I sleep for about an hour at a time before I make a trip to the bathroom and need to change positions in bed. My feet are very sore by the end of the day. I am grateful that Ben gives very good foot massages. I have 2 fingers on my right hand that are numb and tingly all the time. I've gotten used to it by now and hope it resolves once all the swelling goes away. I wake up everyday wondering if today is the day that I will need that bag I packed weeks ago for the hospital.

Thanksgiving was great. I ended up getting cancelled from work and was able to celebrate with Ben. It was a nice relaxing day. I had my mom, grandpa, and uncle over on Friday for a ham dinner. Although very tiring, I was thankful we were all able to get together. I love this time of year. It's the only time I can get away with eating pumpkin pie for breakfast. It's just an added bonus being pregnant this time of year because nobody is about to judge me on the amount of food I am eating.

The next doctor's appointment is on monday so more updates then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Proud Parents

My photo
eager to meet our little one in December