35 weeks

The PICU gang

The fabulous hostesses
The Jen's

I work with the most amazing people. You can't beat the PICU gang, we are one of a kind. They were kind enough to throw me a shower. It was fabulous..... I am truly grateful to have each and everyone of them in my life. I can't wait for all of them to finally meet our little one...... (that is of course after respiratory season is over!)

This week I also attempted to install the car seat into my car. Did you notice the word "attempted"? I really didn't think it would be that difficult, but it's definitely harder than it looks. I know it just takes time and practice. I think that goes with everything we will be experiencing with a baby right?

I also started weekly doctor's appointments. I can't say enough nice things about my doctor. He just makes Ben and I so comfortable, and blessed to have him as our doctor. I am 1 cm dilated! He says he thinks our little one might come just a little earlier than expected. I personally think that he tells all his patients this just to get them to survive the last month. We will see if there is an progress with my next visit, keep your fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Proud Parents

My photo
eager to meet our little one in December