36 weeks




I had a friend take some pregnancy pictures of me and Ben this past week. I think they turned out amazing!!! What a great everlasting gift she gave us. I will have to think of something creative to do with the pictures.

Now that "the day" is becoming closer, every little thing makes me wonder if today is the day. So one night after my midnight snack of some Tums, I got up and went to the bathroom as usual. Once getting back in bed, I believe I felt a small contraction. Then the adrenaline rushed through my body like lightening. I found myself watching the clock and waiting for another one. Is this it? After an hour of not having another one, I realized I was now just loosing out on precious sleep. Unfortunately, going back to sleep didn't happen until many hours later. I now just have to be as patient as possible until our little one is ready to meet us. But that doesn't mean that I am not going to try and help speed up the process. I have been walking the dogs on a nightly basis and not holding back with activity at work, my motto is....... bring it on!!!

There were no changes with the doctor's visit this week. Although completely irrational, I was secretly hoping he would tell Ben and I to go home, grab our bags, and head to the hospital. No such luck. Next appointment is on Nov 30th. So once again, I am secretly hoping that I don't make it to the next appointment, and instead am a new mommy!! Only time will tell us.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics - did Brannan take them????
    I hear what you say about the Tums; Zantac was my best friend in the morning and again at night. I almost cried when our doctor told me to take it, I was so excited!
    Take the contractions in stride - you will know when you are ready. Just make sure that Ben has his bag packed; Scott didn't pack until AFTER he had timed my contractions at 2 minutes apart (there was almost a murder that night) :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Proud Parents

My photo
eager to meet our little one in December